PIRANHA SINGLE OPERATOR IRONWORKERS are the most versatile line of hydraulic ironworkers in the market today. Built in America for over 25 years, Piranha Single Operator Ironworkers provide six (6) standard workstations:
3. Round or Square Bar Shearing
4. Flat Bar Shearing
5. Angle Iron Shearing (no slug loss)
- Industry leading cycle times—punch holes in less time than other ironworkers
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment
- Integrated notching station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute on all models except P-50.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts (Except on P-50).
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables.
PIRANHA DUAL OPERATOR IRONWORKERS offer the advantages of independent punch and shear controls. In other words, one operator can be punching while a second operator is shearing or notching. Piranha Dual Operator models offer five (5) standard workstations:
2. Round or Square Bar Shearing
3. Flat Bar Shearing
4. Angle Iron Shearing (no slug loss)
- Large, open punch station—allows unlimited range of optional equipment and special tooling
- Longer strokes/deeper throat depths
- Large platen—for options and special tooling applications
- Long bending capability—optional bending attachments up to 48″
- 5 punch and die sets appropriate to machine tonnage
- One chip bucket
- Automatic 3-position Urethane Hold-Down on Plate, Angle and Bar Shear Stations
- Dual Operator Controls—punch station and shear/coper station. Each station has both a foot pedal and joystick
- Front and Rear Three-Position Electric Joystick Controls
- Set of Plate Shear Knives (4-way)
- Set of Angle Shear Knives (8-way top/4-way bottom)
- Set of Coper Knives (2-way top/4-way bottom)
- Set of Three Coper Table Guides
Piranha SEP-120 Single End Punch Press
The SEP-120 is a 120 ton Single End Punch Press with a large open throat that can accommodate a variety of tooling and accessories.
- Complete punching attachment with stripper
- Extra oil filter
- Coupling wrench
- Integral lifting lug for instant portability
Comments or questions are welcome.