(4×4, 4×8, 5×10)
Build Your B Series
Piranha’s latest Plasma Table line introduces an even more affordable plasma table. The Piranha B-Series Plasma Table is perfect for your hobby to light industrial cutting needs. This table retains a lot of the high end features found on the C-Series table and only is short some of the things you don’t need when looking at lighter duty cutting cycles.
- Piranha B404 (4’ x 4’ cutting area)
- Piranha B408 (4’ x 8’ cutting area)
- Piranha B510 (5’ x 10’ cutting area)
Select options to build your perfect table. Specifications for each option are listed in the description.
- Cutting Areas:
- 4’ x 4’
- 4′ x 8′
- 5′ x 10′
- Machine Sizes*:
- 404: 82”L x 92”W x 60”H
- 408: 138”L x 92”W x 60”H
- 510: 158”L x 102”W x 60”H
- Machine Weights:
- 404: 1,300 lbs
- 408: 1,700 lbs
- 510: 2,200 lbs
*Excludes optional tube cutting attachment
- Rugged Construction – Simple and rugged bolted table with high accuracy linear guides and bearings. Machine is assembled complete at the factory
- Dual Side Drive – gantry driven on both sides for maximum stability
- CNC Control with 10.4” High resolution color LCD monitor, shape library with 20 configurable shapes, 8MB memory & USB interface
- Stepper motors and drives – Stepper motors on both X-axis and Y-axis with a maximum traverse speed of 8000mm/min.
- Water table slag collection – eliminates need for dust collector.
- MicroStep Programmable Torch Height Control – controls torch height automatically
- Breakaway Torch Mounting – protects the torch from inadvertent part tip-ups
- ProNEST® 2019 LT Programming System – 2D CAD drawing, DXF importing, integrated shape library, drag and drop nesting.
NOTE: Add-on modules are available for additional functionality of ProNEST® LT
- Maximum Rapid Speed: 314 IPM
- CNC Control: Starfire
- Frame and Bridge Construction: Fabricated machine table, Welded steel bridge
- Drive Motors: X-axis – Two Stepper Motors, Y-axis – Stepper Motor, Torch Height Control – Stepper Motor
- Drive System: X-axis – Rack and Pinion each side, Y-axis – Rack and Pinion Z-axis – Ball Screw
- Torch Control: Arc Voltage with Initial Height Sensing
- Torch Protection: Pneumatic Breakaway
AVAILABLE PLASMA SYSTEMS**
- Powermax 45XP: 1/2” (12mm) Production / 1/2” (12mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 65: 5/8” (16mm) Production / 5/8” (16mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 85: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 3/4” (20mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 105: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 7/8” (22mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 125: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 1” (25mm) Maximum (mild steel)
** Includes interface cable
CUSTOMER PROVIDED PLASMA SYSTEMS
Piranha can integrate existing air plasma systems up to 125A. The customer must provide details and specifications on the existing air plasma system for review before Piranha can approve the integration. There will be a minimum charge of $1,000 for systems not supplied by Piranha. Charges for additional components, cables, and shipping may be required after review. Piranha will not provide any warranty on the existing system and will not guarantee the cut quality.
Piranha Plasma Table Advantages
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION An all-welded steel frame means you get the precision alignment plasma cutting you expect from a name like Piranha. You’ll be producing quality cuts for years with our high-accuracy linear guide and bearings.
- DUAL SIDE DRIVE With motors on both sides of the Y-axis, we give you maximum stability and the highest quality part.
- CNC CONTROL This fully integrated system is ready to take on any design or part you throw at it. With an extensive shape library, and LCD monitor – we have you operating like a fabricator should.
- PANASONIC SERVO MOTORS AND DRIVES Giving you the high performance you demand these powerful servo motors (yes real servo motors, not stepper motors) on the X and Y axis keep your machine on the move.
- AFFORDABLE A solid, high-quality standard or HD plasma table at a surprisingly low price.
- DOWN DRAFT EXHAUST SYSTEM We took the hassle out of waste disposal by eliminating messy sludge of water tables. Our pre-vented duct work with an exhaust fan for plasma cutting dust extraction means your shop stays nice and clean.
- MICROSTEP PROGRAMMABLE TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL Consistent programmable torch height control means you re getting the perfect part from your plasma table every time.
- BREAKAWAY TORCH MOUNTING Your torch stays protected from inadvertent part tip ups.