(4×4, 4×8, 5×10)
Build Your C Series
Piranha C-Series plasma tables provide a reliable quality plasma cutting solution at a low investment level, making Piranha quality and durability attainable for a broader range of shops.
Select options to build your perfect table. Specifications for each option are listed in the description.
Piranha C-Series Plasma Cutting Table
- Piranha C404
- Piranha C408
- Piranha C510
- Cutting Areas:
- 4’ x 4’
- 4′ x 8′
- 5′ x 10′
- Machine Sizes*:
- 404: 82”L x 92”W x 60”H
- 408: 138”L x 92”W x 60”H
- 510: 158”L x 102”W x 60”H
- Machine Weights:
- 404: 1,500 lbs
- 408: 2,000 lbs
- 510: 2,500 lbs
*Excludes optional tube cutting attachment
- Rugged Construction – All-Welded Steel Frame (not bolt-together) with high accuracy linear guides and bearings. Machine is assembled complete at the factory
- Dual Side Drive – gantry driven on both sides for maximum stability
- CNC Control with 10.4” High resolution color LCD monitor, shape library with 20 configurable shapes, 8MB memory & USB interface
- Panasonic servo motors and drives – Powerful 400 watt servo motors (not stepper motors) on both X-axis and Y-axis with a maximum traverse speed of 8000mm/min.
- Down draft exhaust system – Pre-vented duct work with exhaust fan for plasma dust extraction – no messy sludge to clean out and dispose of.
- MicroStep Programmable Torch Height Control – controls torch height automatically
- Breakaway Torch Mounting – protects the torch from inadvertent part tip-ups
- ProNEST® 2019 LT Smart Start Programming System – 2D CAD drawing, DXF importing, integrated shape library, drag and drop nesting.NOTE: ProNEST® 2019 LT Essentials and ProNEST® 2019 LT Unlimited packages are available as options.
- Maximum Rapid Speed: 393 IPM
- CNC Control: Starfire
- Frame and Bridge Construction: Welded Tubular Steel
- Drive Motors:
- X-axis Two Servo Motors
- Y-axis – Servo Motor
- Torch Height Control – Stepper Motor
- Drive System:
- X-axis – Rack and Pinion each side
- Y-axis – Rack and Pinion
- Z-axis – Ball Screw
- Torch Control: Arc Voltage with Initial Height Sensing
- Torch Protection: Pneumatic Breakaway
- Exhaust Fan: 6500 cfm @ 3” H2O
AVAILABLE PLASMA SYSTEMS**
- Powermax 45XP: 1/2” (12mm) Production / 1/2” (12mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 65: 5/8” (16mm) Production / 5/8” (16mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 85: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 3/4” (20mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 105: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 7/8” (22mm) Maximum (mild steel)
- Powermax 125: 3/4” (20mm) Production / 1” (25mm) Maximum (mild steel)
** Includes interface cable
CUSTOMER PROVIDED PLASMA SYSTEMS
Piranha can integrate existing air plasma systems up to 125A. The customer must provide details and specifications on the existing air plasma system for review before Piranha can approve the integration. There will be a minimum charge of $1,000 for systems not supplied by Piranha. Charges for additional components, cables, and shipping may be required after review. Piranha will not provide any warranty on the existing system and will not guarantee the cut quality.
Piranha Plasma Table Advantages
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION An all-welded steel frame means you get the precision alignment plasma cutting you expect from a name like Piranha. You’ll be producing quality cuts for years with our high-accuracy linear guide and bearings.
- DUAL SIDE DRIVE With motors on both sides of the Y-axis, we give you maximum stability and the highest quality part.
- CNC CONTROL This fully integrated system is ready to take on any design or part you throw at it. With an extensive shape library, and LCD monitor – we have you operating like a fabricator should.
- PANASONIC SERVO MOTORS AND DRIVES Giving you the high performance you demand these powerful servo motors (yes real servo motors, not stepper motors) on the X and Y axis keep your machine on the move.
- AFFORDABLE A solid, high-quality standard or HD plasma table at a surprisingly low price.
- DOWN DRAFT EXHAUST SYSTEM We took the hassle out of waste disposal by eliminating messy sludge of water tables. Our pre-vented duct work with an exhaust fan for plasma cutting dust extraction means your shop stays nice and clean.
- MICROSTEP PROGRAMMABLE TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL Consistent programmable torch height control means you re getting the perfect part from your plasma table every time.
- BREAKAWAY TORCH MOUNTING Your torch stays protected from inadvertent part tip ups.