The Piranha Model P-110 Ironworker is a strong workhorse capable of performing in heavy applications. It places second to the most powerful in our line of hydraulic ironworker machines which includes P-50, P-65, P-90, P-110, and P-140 single-operator ironworkers, and PII-88 and PII-140 dual-operator ironworker machines.
- Urethane Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- 3. Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
distortion giving you a higher quality cut.
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching.
- Quick Change Tooling– the unique Piranha dovetail design allows for quick installation and removal of all standard and optional tools.
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
|Punching (110 Tons)||1-7/16” diameter through 1” plate|
|Bending (Optional)||12” up to 24” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear||1/2” through 2”|
|Square Bar Shear||1/2” through 1-3/8”|
|Flat Bar Shear||20” x 1/2”, 18” x 3/4”, 12″ x 1″|
|Angle Shear||6” x 6” x 5/8”|
|Coping/Notching||4” x 6” x 3/8”|
- Automatic Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
- 3/8” Allen Wrench
- 5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
- Set of Chip Buckets
- Set of Angle Knives
- Extra Filter Element
- Set 1-1/4” Round Bar Knives
- Foot Switch
- Set of 16-5/8” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
- Set of Coper Knives