- The P-65 has more standard workstations than any other ironworker in its class. This includes punching, bending, bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated coper/notcher.
- The P-65 also has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds
- The P-65 has full electrical control of its stroke with a footswitch and limit switch stroke controls – this,coupled with urethane strippers and more horsepower per ton, gives the P-65 the fastest punching stroke in the industry.
- The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-65’s capabilities.
- Piranha’s incomparable integrated coper/notcher station outperforms any other ironworker. Notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total control of the part – from any angle.
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail mounting
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and on Angle
- Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric) with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 1-1/2″)
- Set of 12.125 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8″ Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability
- distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- 3. Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
distortion giving you a higher quality cut.
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching.
- Quick Change Tooling– the unique Piranha dovetail design allows for quick installation and removal of all standard and optional tools.
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
|Punching (65 Tons)||1-1/16” diameter through 3/4” plate|
|Bending (Optional)||8” up to 24” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear||1/4” through 1-1/2”|
|Square Bar Shear||1/2” through 1”|
|Flat Bar Shear||15” x 5/8”, 10” x 3/4”|
|Angle Shear||5” x 5” x 3/8”|
|Coping/Notching||2-3/4” x 4” x 1/4”|