New! Punching, Flat and Angle Shearing, Bar Shearing, Bending, Coper-Notcher Station.
This machine Punches up to a 13/16” Hole through 3/4” Material and a 3″ Hole through 3/16 Material.
13″ Long capacity.
3/4″ x 6″
1/2″ x 10″
3/8″ x 12″
1/4″ x 13″
3″ x 3″ x 3/8″
3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ x 5/16″
1 year Manufacturers warranty
We offer Multiple attachments for this machine. Attachments can be seen on the Piranha web site. We also supply Punch and Dies, Training and Any part needed for this machine down the road.
Piranha Single Operator Ironworkers
- Industry leading cycle times—punch holes in less time than other ironworkers.
- Urethane Strippers—Results in less part distortion, faster cycle times, no need for stripper height adjustment.
- Integrated notching station—Low shear removes fillet for precise, burr-free cuts and clean notches.
- Quick-Change Tooling—Split dovetail slide mountings—make tool changes from punching to bending in less than one minute on all models except P-50.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-Downs—This unique Piranha feature, coupled with a low rake angle, keeps parts from deforming or shifting during the shearing process. The hold-downs work automatically, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments between cuts (Except on P-50).
- Ergonomics—Convenient work height and visibility for all stations. The single work height also provides added benefits when using roller feed tables
- Urethane Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Mechanical Shear Hold-downs- clamps material at change of material thickness. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four usable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the square upper angle knife has four cutting radius to better fit the angle being sheared, giving you lower distortion and a higher quality cut.
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle blade keeps part flat and under control during notching.
|PUNCH CAPACITY||50 TONS
13/16” HOLE IN 3/4” PLATE
|PUNCH AND DIES||NOT INCLUDED|
|FLAT SHEAR CAPACITY||12” OF 3/8” PLATE
10” OF 1/2” PLATE
6″ OF 3/4″ PLATE
|ANGLE SHEAR CAPACITY||3” X 3” X 3/8”|
|NOTCHING CAPACITY||2-1/4” X 3” X 1/4”|
|PUNCH STRIPPING TYPE||URETHANE CLAMPING AND STRIPPING
|SHEARING HOLD DOWN TYPE||MECHANICAL HOLD DOWN
Price and specs are subject to change without notice.