The Piranha Model PII-140 Dual Operator Ironworker has dual-operator electric controls (foot pedal and joystick) for the punch stations and shear/coper stations. Also featured are Automatic Urethane Hold Downs on the Angle, Plate and Bar Shears. The large, open punch station allows the use of a virtually unlimited range of standard accessories and special tooling.
- Mechanical Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four usable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
|Punching (140 Tons)||1-3/8” diameter through 1-1/4” plate|
|Bending (Optional)||18” up to 48” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear||1/2” through 2”|
|Square Bar Shear||1/2” through 1-3/8”|
|Flat Bar Shear||20” x 1/2”, 18” x 3/4”, 14″ x 1″|
|Angle Shear||6” x 6” x 5/8”|
|Coping/Notching||4” x 6” x 3/8”|
- Automatic Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
- 5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
- Chip Bucket
- Set of Angle Knives
- Extra Filter Element
- Set 1-1/4” Round Bar Knives
- Set of 16-5/8” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
- Set of Coper Knives