The Piranha Model PII-88 ironworker has dual-operator controls for the punch station and shear/coper stations and an Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Plate and Angle Shear. Both ends of the machine can be operated independently of each other at the same time. A large, open punch station allows the use of a virtually unlimited range of standard accessories and special tooling, in addition to a 24″ plate shear capacity.
- Mechanical Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four usable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching
MAXIMUM SPECIFICATIONS (rated on mild steel)
|Punching (88 Tons)||1-1/16” diameter through 1” plate|
|Bending (Optional)||24”, 36”, 48” w/4-way die block|
|Round Bar Shear||1/4” through 1-1/2”|
|Square Bar Shear||1/2” through 1”|
|Flat Bar Shear||8” x 3/4”, 12” x 5/8”, 24″ x 1/4″|
|Angle Shear||5” x 5” x 3/8”|
|Coping/Notching||2-3/4” x 4” x 1/4”|
- Automatic Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
- 5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
- Chip Bucket
- Set of Angle Knives
- Extra Filter Element
- Set 1” Round Bar Knives
- Set of 20-5/8” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
- Set of Coper Knives